domingo, 12 de julho de 2009

iaicks! Do not take this seriously!


Me fucking I

The whisper behind our heads come right round lookins
straight into someone eyes just giving the fucking
creeps.
Am I crazy?
Feeling useless
Seeing no point on going for an uncertain future,
people smile, I can do it
people cry, I can do it
people live, I can do it
people die, I can do it
What am I?
Another equal person like other 6billion?
So fucking meaningless beings are us.
People can make us fell wanted, being important
and theres also people that make us feel like shit,
unwanted, unimportant.
So muck I've battled to be where I am and to be who I
am
and what for?
Looking around I see lots of great people, always
smiling, always making life worth something,
and I?
What am I supposed to do?
Who am I?
I'm FUCKING UNIQUE that what I tell you
and those days that "SUICIDE CAME TO OUR MINDS"
I'm not the one who stops it.
Just remenber it.
All of you reading:

Thanks you or maybe not!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário